High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
STATE OF KERALA v. VELAYUDHAN PILLAI REGHUVARAN NAIR - LA App No. 488 of 2005  RD-KL 2860 (7 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMLA App No. 488 of 2005()
1. STATE OF KERALA
2. NEYYATTINKARA MUNICIPALITY,
1. VELAYUDHAN PILLAI REGHUVARAN NAIR,
2. KARUNA KUMARI
For Petitioner :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
For Respondent :SRI.I.ANWAR HUSSAIN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.RAMACHANDRAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R(M.RAMACHANDRAN & A.K.BASHEER, JJ) L.A.A.No. 488 of 2005-B
Dated this the 7th day of December, 2006
Ramachandran, J:It is submitted that against the orders of the Land Acquisition Court, an appeal had been filed by the claimants as L.A.A.No.378 of 2004.
2. By granting an enhancement in the land value, the appeal was disposed of on 20-06-2005. The present appeal was filed on 15-03-2005, and a Bench had commented upon the lack of coordination, since evidently there was oversight.
3. The learned Government Pleader submits that the concerned officers have been alerted about the necessity of showing greater devotion.
4. As of now, the issue is no more open for challenge. The appeal is dismissed. (M.RAMACHANDRAN)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.