High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PARAPPURATH MOIDEENKUTTY v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESNTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 40673 of 2003(P)  RD-KL 3845 (19 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 40673 of 2003(P)
1. PARAPPURATH MOIDEENKUTTY,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESNTED BY THE
2. THE TAHSILDAR, ERNADU TALUK, TALUK
3. THE SECRETARY, ARECODE GRAMA PANCHAYTH,
4. PARAPPURATH ABDULLA,S/O.KUNJALAN HAJI,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.SAMSUDIN
For Respondent :SRI.JOSEPH SEBASTIAN PURAYIDAM
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 40673 OF 2003
Dated this the 19th day of December, 2006
J U D G M E N T
Learned counsel for the petitioner reports no instruction. The writ petition is accordingly dismissed.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGEvps
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGEOP NO.
19th DECEMBER, 2006
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.