High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.P. BALAKRISHNAN v. S.H.O. BEKKAL POLICE STATION - Bail Appl No. 5089 of 2006  RD-KL 577 (25 August 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 5089 of 2006()
1. K.P.BALAKRISHNAN, AGED 57 YEARS,
2. K.P.NARAYANAN, AGED 39/06,
3. JAYADEVAN, AGED 45/06,
4. BABU.V., AGED 40 YEARS,
5. KUNHIKRISHNAN, AGED 43 YEARS,
6. MURALEEDHARAN NAIR, AGED 40 YEARS,
1. S.H.O.BEKKAL POLICE STATION,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.K.SREEDHARAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 5089/2006
DATED THIS THE 25TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioners are accused 1 to 6, in crime No.308/2006 of Bekal police station, for the offence punishable under Sections 143, 147, 148, 324 and 308 IPC read with Section 149 IPC.
2. When the application came up for consideration, the learned counsel for the petitioners submitted that there is another case registered, as crime No.307/2006 of the same police station, against four accused, who are the defacto complainant in crime No.308/2006 and others. The counsel also submitted that the occurrence took place because of the political rivalry and a case and counter case had been preferred.
3. In view of the above facts, I direct the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer, who is investigating crime No.308/2006 of Bekal Police Station, on 1.9.2006. B.A.5089/2006 2
4. In the event of the arrest of the petitioners, they shall be released on bail, on each one of them executing a bond for Rs.20,000/-, with two solvent sureties each for the like sum to the satisfaction of the Investigating Officer, arresting them.
5. The petitioners shall appear before the Investigating Officer, as and when required, till the completion of the investigation. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.