High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
HASHIM,MANNIL JEWELLERS, KONNI v. KONNI GRAMA PANCHAYATH, KONNI - OP No. 25035 of 2002(E)  RD-KL 11549 (29 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMOP No. 25035 of 2002(E)
1. HASHIM,MANNIL JEWELLERS, KONNI,
2. ASHRAF, BEST BAKERY, KONNI,
3. P.T.MATHEW,ST.GEORGE STORES, KONNI,
4. K.N.SASIDHARAN, TAILORING, KONNI,
5. SALIM, COFEE BUSINESS, KONNI,
6. ANITHA MURALI, PRIYANKA FINANCIERS,
7. MARY ALEX, MARUTHATHU STORES,
1. KONNI GRAMA PANCHAYATH, KONNI,
2. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY,
3. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER, ADOOR.
4. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE, KONNI.
5. INTUC (TAXI DRIVERS UNION) KONNI UNIT,
6. CITU (TAXI DRIVERS UNION) KONNI UNIT,
7. BMS (TAXI DRIVRS UNION) KONNI UNIT,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.PHILIP MATHEW
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN
O R D E R
THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN, J.O.P.No.25035 OF 2002
Dated this the 29th day of June, 2007
In view of the interim order granted on 5.9.2002 on C.M.P.No.42435/02, the present status as sought for in the writ petition is secured. Hence that interim order is made absolute and the writ petition is disposed of accordingly. Sd/- THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN Judge kkb.
THOTTATHIL B. RADHAKRISHNAN, JO.P.NO.25035 OF 2002
29TH JUNE, 2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.