High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SUSEELA KUMARY, D/O.JANAKI v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 30627 of 2004(U)  RD-KL 12255 (5 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 30627 of 2004(U)
1. SUSEELA KUMARY, D/O.JANAKI,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE LAND REVENUE COMMISSIONER,
3. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR,
4. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.D.SREEKUMAR
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 30627 OF 2004
Dated this the 5th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayers:
i) to call for the original of Exhibit P6 and quash the same by a writ of certiorari. ii) to issue a writ of mandamus commanding the respondents to dispose of Exhibits P2 to P5 after affording an opportunity of hearing to the petitioner at the earliest. iii) to issue a writ of mandamus or any other writ, order or direction commanding the respondents to pay rightful land value compensation for taking 5 cents of land from the petitioner for constructing a village office for Vizhinjam village at Mukkola junction.
2. There will be a direction to the first respondent to look into Exhibit P3 with notice to the petitioner and pass appropriate orders in accordance with law, if not already passed, within a period of four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.