High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SAINA KHAN, W/O. FEROZKHAN v. DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER, ERNAKULAM - WP(C) No. 3002 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 12885 (12 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 3002 of 2004(G)
1. SAINA KHAN, W/O. FEROZKHAN,
1. DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER, ERNAKULAM.
2. ELOOR GRAMA PANCHAYATH, REPRESENTED BY
3. PRASAD, PUTHENVEETTIL, VII/793,
4. KUNJU MOHAMMED, KOTTAIKKAL VEEDU,
5. HAMEED BAVA, KOTTAKUNNUCHARUVIL VEEDU,
6. HAMEED SAIT, AMEERA MANZIL,
For Petitioner :SMT.AYSHA YOUSEFF
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 3002 OF 2004
Dated this the 12th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayers:
i) To issue a writ of mandamus or any other appropriate writ order or direction directing the respondents to comply the direction contained in Ext. P6 forthwith to abate the nuisance existing in the premises of the petitioner's property situated in Sy. No. 27/1C-38 of Kadungallur village. ii) To issue an appropriate writ, order or direction directing the 2nd respondent to execute the direction in Ext. P6 letter of the 1st respondent to keep the waste water in the property of the respondents 3 and 4 and further to take steps to ensure that the respondents 3 to 6 keeping waste water by constructing tank in their own property without allowing to flow outside as decided in Ext. P3(a).
2. In case the petitioner has still any grievance left, she may produce a copy of this judgment before the second respondent, in which case, second respondent will take prompt action in the light of the report of the District Medical Officer, with notice to the petitioner and respondents 3 to 6, to abate the nuisance in any case within a period of another one month. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.