High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MOHAMMED ABDULLA, MUMTAZ MANZIL v. REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY - WP(C) No. 20006 of 2007(F)  RD-KL 13390 (18 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 20006 of 2007(F)
1. MOHAMMED ABDULLA, MUMTAZ MANZIL,
1. REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY,
2. REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER,
3. K.PADMANABHAN, S/O.CHOYI,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.V.JAYACHANDRAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO.20006 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 18th DAY OF JULY, 2007
The petitioner is aggrieved by the timings proposed for the 3rd respondent's stage carriage permit for which a variation has been granted by the 1st respondent subject to settlement of timings. The petitioner has filed Ext.P2 objections to the proposed timings. The petitioner seeks a direction to the 2nd respondent to consider the petitioner's objection also at the time of settlement of timings.
2. I have heard the learned Government pleader also. In the facts and circumstances of the case, I dispose of this writ petition with a direction to the 2nd respondent to consider the objections of the petitioner also while settling the timings in respect of the varied permit of the 3rd respondent's stage carriage.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.