High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KURIAN MATHEW, PUTHENPURAYIL v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY ITS - WP(C) No. 22416 of 2007(R)  RD-KL 13657 (20 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 22416 of 2007(R)
1. KURIAN MATHEW, PUTHENPURAYIL,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. COMMISSIONER OF LAND REVENUE,
3. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ALAPPUZHA.
For Petitioner :SRI.THOMAS ABRAHAM
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO. 22416 OF 2001
DATED THIS THE 20th DAY OF JULY, 2007
The petitioner is challenging Ext.P2 order by which the 1st respondent directed the petitioner to apply under the Right to Information Act for getting copies of the written submission submitted by respondents 2 and 3 in a revision petition filed under Section 83(2) of the Kerala Revenue Recovery Act.
2. I have heard the learned Government pleader also. It is the right of every party to a revision petition to get a copy of whatever document placed on the record by the other side. For that, the party need not go through the procedure under the Right to Information Act since it is his right to get a copy of the same even otherwise. Therefore, I direct the 1st respondent to issue a copy of the written submission filed by respondents 2 and 3 in revision petition bearing reference No.90097/H3/06/RD pending before the 1st respondent. The final orders shall be passed only after giving the petitioner an opportunity to file reply to such written submission. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.