High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THE CO-OPERATIVE SUGARS LTD. v. THE ASSISTANT PROVIDENT FUND - WP(C) No. 28468 of 2004(L)  RD-KL 14517 (30 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 28468 of 2004(L)
1. THE CO-OPERATIVE SUGARS LTD.,
1. THE ASSISTANT PROVIDENT FUND
2. RECOVERY OFFICER, EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT
3. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.K.ANAND (A.201)
For Respondent :SRI.THOMAS MATHEW NELLIMOOTTIL,SC, P.F.
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 28468 OF 2004
Dated this the 30th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court aggrieved by the recovery steps initiated at the instance of the first respondent.
2. It is submitted that the establishment is defunct. Be that as it may. Learned counsel for the first respondent submits that substantial amounts have been paid during the pendency of the writ petition. This writ petition is hence disposed of making it clear that in case the petitioner has still any grievance left, it will be open to the petitioner to approach the first respondent/competent authority.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.