High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A. BABUKUTTAN, S/O.APPUKUTTAN v. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 30143 of 2006(L)  RD-KL 15261 (9 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 30143 of 2006(L)
1. A. BABUKUTTAN, S/O.APPUKUTTAN,
1. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
2. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. C.I.T.U. POTHENCODE UNIT,
5. I.N.T.U.C. POTHENCODE UNIT,
6. A.I.T.U.C. POTHENCODE UNIT,
7. B.M.S. POTHENCODE UNIT,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.SREEKUMAR
For Respondent :SMT.AYSHA YOUSEFF
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR The Hon'ble MR. Justice HARUN-UL-RASHID
O R D E R
K. BALAKRISHNAN NAIR & HARUN-UL-RASHID, JJ.W.P.(C) No. 30143 of 2006
Dated, this the 9th day of August, 2007
Balakrishnan Nair, J.The petitioner submits that he is running an engineering workshop. The members of respondents Nos.4 to 7 approached the petitioner claiming loading and unloading work in the said establishment. It is also alleged that he was manhandled by them. So this writ petition was filed seeking police protection.
2. This court on 21.11.2006 directed the police to see that law and order is maintained. Petitioner submits that the in view of the said order, he was able to run his establishment.
3. We heard the learned Government Pleader for respondents 1 to 3 and also the learned counsel appearing for the party respondents.
4. If the party respondents have any claim for employment in the petitioner's establishment, they may move the statutory authorities and establish the same in appropriate proceedings. In view of the interim order mentioned above, no further orders are required in this petition. Accordingly it is closed. K. BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.