High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
E.M.SUMATHY, W/O V.V.PRABHAKARAN v. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER - WP(C) No. 24680 of 2007(K)  RD-KL 16273 (22 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 24680 of 2007(K)
1. E.M.SUMATHY, W/O V.V.PRABHAKARAN,
1. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
2. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
3. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS,
4. A.T.JOSEPHINE, H.S.A.(SANSKRIT),
5. THE MANAGER,
6. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.N.SUGUNAPALAN (SR.)
For Respondent :SRI.M.S.UNNIKRISHNAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 24680 OF 2007
Dated this the 22nd day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Having heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Government Pleader and having perused the materials on record, I am satisfied that this is a fit case where the petitioner should be directed to pursue the statutory remedy available to her, if so advised.
2. It is brought to my notice that petitioner has preferred Ext.P5 before respondent No.3 highlighting the so called irregularity and incongruity in Ext.P3 order passed by respondent No.2. However, learned counsel for respondents 4 and 5 submits that respondent No.2 has already issued orders regularising the period of suspension of respondent No.4. Yet again I refrain from making any observation on this aspect. In my view these are all matters which have to be taken up before the appropriate statutory authority, if any of the parties is aggrieved. In the above facts and circumstances, the writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondent No.3 to take a decision on Ext.P5, if it is pending before him, strictly on its merit and in WPC NO 24680/07 Page numbers accordance with law, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Respondent No.3 shall afford sufficient opportunity of hearing to the petitioner and respondents 4 and 5 also, before any decision is taken in the matter.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps WPC NO 24680/07 Page numbers
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.