High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.SUDHAKARAN v. THE STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 17878 of 2007(C)  RD-KL 16578 (24 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 17878 of 2007(C)
1. THE STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL WELFARE,
3. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE(CRIMES),
For Petitioner :SRI.P.K.VIJAYAMOHANAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 17878 OF 2007
Dated this the 24th day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
By Ext.P1 order, the petitioner was placed under suspension on 7/8/06. According to the petitioner, although it is mandatory that a review of the suspension ought to have been done within six months, that is not been undertaken till date.
2. The petitioner has filed Ext.P5 seeking review of the suspension before the 1st respondent and even on that, orders are not passed.
3. Therefore, I dispose of this writ petition directing the 1st respondent to pass orders on Ext.P5, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment.
4. Petitioner is directed to produce a copy of this WPC 17878/07 judgment before the 1st respondent for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.