High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.V. AMBILY RAJ, D/O.LATE VASU v. KOTTANAD GRAMA PANCHAYAT - WP(C) No. 25771 of 2006(R)  RD-KL 1969 (25 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25771 of 2006(R)
1. A.V. AMBILY RAJ, D/O.LATE VASU,
1. KOTTANAD GRAMA PANCHAYAT,
2. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYAT
3. STATE OF KREALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.M.V.THAMBAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 25771 OF 2006 R = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 25th January, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is working as Part-time Librarian, presently in Kottanad Grama Panchayat, Pathanamthitta District. According to her, she has been in serivce from December, 1998 onwards receiving a meagre sum as emoluments for the work done by her. She has crossed the age of 40 years. She apprehends that if the situation continues like this, she may not get any of the service benefits which are granted to similarly situated persons. Her service has not been regularised. In order to redress that grievance she has approached the 3rd respondent by filing Ext. P3 representation. Facts and circumstances relevant for the purpose of considering her grievance have been stated in Ext. P3.
2. Heard the Govt. Pleader for respondents 2 and
3. In the nature of the order I propose to pass, notice need not be issued to respondent No. 1.
4. Respondent No. 3 is directed to consider Ext. WPC No.25771 /2006 -2- P3 after calling for necessary particulars from respondents 1 and 2. A considered order shall be passed on Ext. P3, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The writ petition is disposed of as above. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.