High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THANKAPPAN, S/O. KUTTY v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 4891 of 2007(G)  RD-KL 4139 (23 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 4891 of 2007(G)
1. THANKAPPAN, S/O. KUTTY,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. RURAL DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.K.RAVISANKAR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 4891 of 2007
Dated this the 23rd day of February, 2007
The petitioner is working as Joint Block Development Officer in the Rural Development Department. He has approached this Court seeking the following reliefs: issue a writ in the nature of mandamus or order directing the respondents to promote the petitioner to the post of Block Development Officer, forthwith.
2. He has already filed Ext.P1 representation before the second respondent requesting to grant the same relief.
3. Heard the counsel for the petitioner and Government Pleader for the respondents.
4. The writ petition is disposed of directing the second respondent to pass orders on Ext.P1, as expeditiously as possible.
5. Petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment and a W.P.(C)No.4891/2007 :2: copy of the writ petition before the 2nd respondent for information and compliance.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss / W.P.(C)No.4891/2007 :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.