High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.V.MOHAMED, S/O.KASMI v. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES - WP(C) No. 6941 of 2007(B)  RD-KL 4532 (1 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 6941 of 2007(B)
1. P.V.MOHAMED, S/O.KASMI,
1. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,
2. THE SECRETARY,
3. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED
4. M.MOHAMED ALI, DEPUTY GOVERNMENT
For Petitioner :SRI.K.M.FIROZ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.6941 of 2007
Dated this the 1st day of March, 2007
The relief prayed for by the petitioner is for a direction to the second respondent to consider and dispose of Ext.P4 representation filed by him requesting to give him transfer and posting in the Regional Analytical Laboratory, Kozhikode.
2. Heard the counsel for the petitioner and the Government Pleader for the respondents. In the nature of the order I propose to pass, notice need not be issued to respondent No.4.
3. The second respondent shall issue notice to the petitioner and the 4th respondent, consider Ext.P4 and dispose of the same within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition before the second respondent for information and compliance.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss / W.P.(C)No. :2:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.