High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RENJU AZHEKESHAN, GEETHALAYAM v. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 6839 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 5031 (8 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 6839 of 2007(L)
1. RENJU AZHEKESHAN, GEETHALAYAM,
1. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
2. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. SARANGAN, S/O.RAGHAVAN,
4. MOHANAN, MOHANAVILASAM,
5. RAJENDRAN, CHEMBARATHIYIL,
6. GOPALAKRISHNAN, MEENATHETHIL,
7. BALANPILLA, MALAVADAKETHIL,
8. PANKAJAKSHAN, S/O.MADHAVAKURUP,
9. BALANPILLA, VILAKATH KIZHAKETHIL,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.D.PREMACHANDRAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.B.KOSHY The Hon'ble MR. Justice T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR
O R D E R
J.B.KOSHY & T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JJ.W.P.(C).NO.6839 OF 2007
Dated this the 8th day of March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Koshy, J.This is a petition for police protection. Government Pleader on instructions submitted that there is no obstruction now and police did not receive any complaint. In the above circumstance police is directed to see that law and order is maintained and give protection as and when required. The Writ Petition is disposed accordingly.
T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JUDGE.bkn
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.