High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VIJAYAN, AGED 27 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA - Crl MC No. 1623 of 2007  RD-KL 8242 (18 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1623 of 2007()
1. VIJAYAN, AGED 27 YEARS,
2. VIPEESH, S/O.VASU, AGED 27 YEARS,
3. SAJEESH, S/O.CHANDRAN, AGED 29 YEARS,
4. SURESH, S/O.DAMODARAN, AGED 28 YEARS,
5. UNNIKRISHNAN, S/O.PARANGODAN, AGED 32,
6. HARIDASAN, S/O.APPU, AGED 35 YEARS,
7. SUDHEESH, S/O.DIVAKARA PANICKER,
8. K.MADHAVAN, S/O.GOVINDAN NAIR,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.RAJEEV
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.R.UDAYABHANU
O R D E R
K.R.UDAYABHANU, JCrl.M.C.No.1623 of 2007
Dated this the 18th day of May, 2007
O R D E RThe petitioners are the accused in crime No.110/2007 of Parappanagadi Police Station. The offence alleged are under Section 153 A of IPC. This petition is filed to lift the conditions Nos. (1) & (2) imposed in Annexure I order in B.A.No.1941 of 2007.
2. Heard both sides.
3. In the circumstances, the conditions Nos. (1) & (2) imposed on the petitioners in B.A.No.1941/2007 is lifted. The Crl.M.C. is allowed. K.R.UDAYABHANU,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.