High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JENCY YESUDAS, W/O. YESUDAS v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY - WP(C) No. 8592 of 2007(W)  RD-KL 8426 (24 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8592 of 2007(W)
1. JENCY YESUDAS, W/O. YESUDAS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY
2. THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
3. THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
4. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.DENIZEN KOMATH
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.W.P.C.No.8592 of 2007
Dated this the 24th day of May 2007
There is no representation for the petitioner. The learned Public Prosecutor has got a statement filed. It is reported that investigation in Crime No.447/06 is over and a negative final report has already been filed. There are no circumstances justifying any further investigation, it is submitted.
2. I am satisfied, in these circumstances that no further directions need be issued under Article 226 of the Constitution.
3. This writ petition is, in these circumstances, dismissed.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge Crl.M.C.No. 2 Crl.M.C.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF APRIL 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.