High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.MURALEEDHARA PANICKER,AGED 54 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 3208 of 2007  RD-KL 9203 (31 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 3208 of 2007()
1. V.MURALEEDHARA PANICKER,AGED 54 YEARS,
2. SUMANGALA K, AGED 52 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.C.S.MANU
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 3208/2007 Dated this 31st day of May, 2007
O R D E RThe petitioners who are accused Nos. 1 and 2 in Crime No.147/2007 of Alappuzha South Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 406 and 420 IPC, seek anticipatory bail.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor, on instructions, submitted that after the investigation the police have come to the conclusion that the alleged occurrence is primarily one of a civil nature and that the refer report is being filed before the concerned Magistrate. If so, the apprehension of arrest and harassment entertained by the petitioner is unfounded.
3. Recording the above submission made by the learned Public Prosecutor, this application is closed. V.RAMKUMAR,
JUDGEmrcs B.A.No. 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.