High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SUKUMARAN N.P,S/O.PARAMESWARAN v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 12086 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 9932 (8 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 12086 of 2007(L)
1. SUKUMARAN N.P,S/O.PARAMESWARAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
3. THE CHIEF COMMISSIONER,TRAVANCORE
4. K.K.VIJAYAKUMAR,CHIEF COMMISSIONER,
5. TRAVANCORE DEVASWOM BOARD,DEVASWOM
6. THE SECRETARY,TRAVANCORE DEVASWOM BOARD,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SUBHASH CHAND
For Respondent :SRI.K.N.VENUGOPALA PANICKER, SC, TDB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN & ANTONY DOMINIC, JJ.
W.P.(C) NO. 12086 OF 2007
Dated this the 8th day of June, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Radhakrishnan, J.We are not admitting this writ petition since the Chief Commissioner is ceased to be in office. Challenge under Section 13A is now accademic. Petitioner if advised may approach as and when he is aggrieved. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.