High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Pyare Lal Bind v. U.P. Power Corporation & Others - WRIT - C No. 52762 of 2003  RD-AH 3300 (21 September 2005)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J
1. This is a writ petition against the electricity dues.
2. We have heard the counsel for the petitioner and the Standing Counsel and Mr. V.S. Misra , for the respondents.
3. According to the petitioner, he has also filed an objection which has not been decided as yet, hence the present writ petition.
4. In the circumstances of the case, it would be appropriate that the petitioner's objection dated 1.11.2003 may be decided by the concerned authority by a reasoned order at an early date, and if possible, within three weeks from the date of receipt of certified copy of this order. The petitioner alongwith certified copy of this order will also file a copy of his aforesaid objection other necessary documents and a duly stamped self addressed envelop. The concerned respondent after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.