High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Chandra Shekhar v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 76957 of 2005  RD-AH 7987 (22 December 2005)
WP no. 76957 of 2005
HON'BLE YATINDRA SINGH, J
HON'BLE SHISHIR KUMAR, J
1. This writ petition is against the recovery proceeding for payment of electricity dues.
2. We have heard Counsel for the petitioner and Sri RS Srivastava, Counsel for the respondents. The petitioner is permitted to implead respondent no.6.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent no. 6. In case any representation is filed within two weeks from today, it may be decided by concerned Executive Engineer by a speaking order, if possible, within three weeks from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with his representation. The concerned Executive Engineer after taking decision on the representation will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. In case the petitioner deposits 1/3rd of the disputed amount alongwith his representation before respondent no.6, then the recovery proceeding shall remain in abeyance till disposal of his representation.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.