High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Pramod Kumar Mishra v. Payag Udyog Auto Finance Pvt. Ltd. And Others - WRIT - C No. 46084 of 2006  RD-AH 14541 (28 August 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh,J.
1. This writ petition has been filed by the petitioner for early hearing of the Claim Petition pending before respondent no. 4.
2. We have heard counsel for the petitioner and standing counsel for the respondents.
3. Learned counsel for petitioner is permitted to implead respondent no.4.
4. The Claim Petition may be decided expeditiously according to length of pendency of Claim Petitions pending in that Court.
5. With this observation, the writ petition is finally disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.